We only have a small team here, and it is sometimes tricky to book collections on the same day due to our remote location. Therefore, whilst we always aim to deliver next day, we say to allow 3 – 5 days for delivery.
At present, we can only ship directly to mainland UK and charge a flat rate of £5 for any residential delivery large or small.
For detailed information about your delivery, then please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any issues with your order and want a refund, please get in touch with us. We will do our very best to refund the full value of any product(s) purchased provided that the following conditions are met:
- You return the product in question to us within 7 days of receipt of your order to the following address, with your order details and order number included:
Forest Distillery Ltd
Chambers Farm, Bottom of the Oven,
Cheshire SK11 0AR
- Unless the item is damaged or faulty, you return it to us in a resalable condition; unopened and in the same condition you receive it in
- Unfortunately we are unable to refund the cost of postage, either on your original order or the cost of returning the item unless the product itself is faulty
- For any damaged or faulty items we will refund the return delivery cost and send a replacement item free of charge or refund the order amount. Please inform us of damaged or faulty items within 48 hours of receipt of the product, ideally with photographic proof, and we arrange collection from you asap, and will process the refund / replacement upon inspection.
- If the product is damaged when the courier arrives at your door, and shows clear signs of breakage or leakage at the time of delivery, please refuse the parcel and ask the courier to return the goods to us. Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know so that we can make arrangements for a replacement or refund.
- Any reimbursement will be refunded onto the credit or debit card used by you to pay for the original purchase.